New Joint: Jayy Perry Speeding


Now I'm new to Ms. Perry but she been killing it on youtube, she has done covers for some of your favorite artist like Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Justin Beiber and more, and these covers and more has gotten her over 3.5 million views WOW!!! she doing her thang... Click this link to check her youtube page. She has a new joint called Speeding 


When I first hear a song it's takes me about 30 seconds to know if I'm going to like it or not.I heard this song  Speeding from Jayy Perry and her voice reminds me of Kelly Rowland and the song got caught in my head quick.  I'm a sucker for smooth music, vocals are good what's not to like. I had to share with my kissers so check it out.. 





                                    Facebook: JayyPerryOfficial  & Twitter:  @Jayy_Perry 
                                               Shout Out To Aleesha Carter

                                                   Are you feeling this track????




                                   SealedKiss a place where you can Kiss & Tell -Truth 




















Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up