My Goal List 2013

Goals for the year 
(not in order)

  • Be more postivie             
  • Post more on SealedKiss, work on radio show and more branding and networking
  • Better health, I figured out that major diets and pills and ect aint for me, smaller portions are working for me now and going back to the gym will be added to my routine
  • Get back into school, broadcasting school is where I want to be
  • Upgrade my fashion (bolder colors, step outside the box)\
  • Do more traveling
  • Do a lot more things alone, meaning not depending on people to help or go with me somewhere ect
I learned from what I went through last year and ready to apply what I learned to my life now, you see there is nothing about love on there, I'm just not looking or wanting it right now so I'll let it find me if it do. 


I want to print this and post this up in my room so that I can see it everyday, 

Do You Have A Goal List?

P.S. That Top 10 of 2012 still coming (I know it's late not my fault) love ya bunches-Truth


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up