Happy New Year From SealedKiss

I just wanted to wish all my readers a Happy New Year. 2012 was definitely a rollercoaster, from heartbreak to being in the hospital/having surgery to Sealedkiss getting 50,000 views to the Jay-Z concert to the Trey Songz concert and much more in between. 2013 I'm ready for bigger and better. For NYE I decided to party it up with a few friends, just plain old fashion fun. I hadn't been out like that in a while so it was fun for me to be able to hang out with a few faves and shake my tush to some jams, and even hit the hookah again and sip some liqs.

Dress from forever21 (caught it on sale for 10 bucks)
Earring Studs from Erika's Kloset
Shoes (I forgot had them for a min)

Just some of the pics from the night, check my IG Sealedkiss for more

Again Happy New Year -Truth 


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up