T.I. getting a hand Job in jail, Jersey Shore and more ...

My twitter was buzzing yesterday about this ..

Supposedly  Tiny went to visit TIP and during the visit she gave him some hand service.

If she did so what . they married and I know he probably tired of beating his own shit off.. I know a chick that sucked her man off while she went to visit her man .. (R.I.P. Five) .. So leave that damn girl alone lol ..






Now that fizzled out on twitter because Jersey Shore came on ... I wasn't missing that for nothing.. Whats really good with Sammie .. she think she tough now because she got one hit off of Jwoww smh ... The new chick Deena getting naked in front of Mike and saying you didnt mean to makes you a loser . Own up to that shit .. smh ..Ronnie spazzing on her was the funniest part .. My sisters said he didnt have to do that .. I felt like he needed to let her know early whatever goes on btwn you and Sam and got nothing to do with me ..  We already know next episode Sammie getting that ass whooped ..  Looks like a good season ..







I listened to Ciara's album NOT feeling it neither were yall because it sold 30,000 copies  .. damn shame .. Moving on I've been bumping J.Cole's Friday Night Lights even tho I had it I never really listened to it .. I'm really feeling it. Dont sleep on him .. I'm glad he used an Aaliyah track .. Him and Drake get extra points in my book.. Keeping her memory alive for the kids that wasnt able to grow up on her.

Basketball Wives .. just ghettoooooooooo Saunie shocked me .. she normally the calm one .. she definitely acted like a high schooler . I like Evelyn but  she need to let that Suzie shit GO!.. Jennifer scared of her thick mouthed ass soon to be ex-husband smh .. and Royce is just 2faced damn shame ..

The new season of the game comes on NEXT WEEK heyyyyyy
Malik WOW!! 

Pic Via NecoleBitchie.com
Great way to make the ladies want to tune it lol

Kisses-Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up