Happy Birthday Aaliyah And Dr.King

Anybody that knows me know that Aaliyah is my favorite singer, all was and always will be. I used to dance to all her videos in my living room I know them all even to this day if I hear the song or see the video I still be busting the steps lol  .. So yall know today is her birthday she would have been 32 years old I know her birthday before I know some of my own family birthdays  .. Jan.16 1979-Aug.25 2001 and this august marks her 10th anniversary. So I have to throw some Aaliyah on the page Enjoy Pictures and Videos Below





















From my personal collection 




























I dont have a favorite Aaliyah video or song so I'ma just give yall a few videos to watch


















Yesterday was Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday as well you cant forget that thats important! I posted up a powerful pic on my fb that I got from tumblr.com look at it for yourself
Who knew that he would pave the way for so many lives,
R.I.P. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968)

I have a dream speech shorten 


for the kids of 2day dont just learn about him because you have to for school learn about him because he was a POWERFUL man!

R.I.P. and Happy Birthday -Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up