The Game, Lets Stay Together, Ye Jay and More...



7.7 million people tuned into watch The Game last night. I was glued to my tv I wasn't going anywhere ya hear! In my opinion it was GOOOOD! had me yelling at my tv and that don't happen unless its a really good show like (true blood,sopranos,sex in the city anything on hbo lol) I'm glad the whole cast and writers are back  I thought it would be wack because its on BET and they been cleaning up cuss words and overly sexual content but the proved me wrong.So the show statrted 2 years after the last ep and higlight that everything had changed Malik isnt the start as he once was and is now sleeping with his boss wife who is played by Megan Good Jason is bashing the team for respect, Kelly is basking in the glory of winning the divorce, Tasha is a cougar messing with a very sexy Terrence J from 106 that plays Donte. Derwin is the face of Nike and stacking well but still having problems at home with Melanie who is not convinced that DJ (his son with Janay) is not his smh. Melanie letting her single/divorced friends give her the wrong advice.I wont give yall the whole ep because some of my friends didnt get to watch it plus I want yall to see it for yourself. This looks like this is gonna be a great season I'm hyped ..


But that ended when



 Lets Stay Together came on I watched for 30 seconds before changing the channel but 4.4 million continued to watch.. It just looked cheesy as hell to me so I wont be watching that.
FAIL!



I'm about to go HAM! Kanye & Jay I'm feeling the fuck outta this song its been on repeat since yesterday. Jay taking shots at baby? I'm kool with that baby is too full of himself he can only compare Wayne to Jay because we all know Baby himself is a WACK rapper ! I've been saying that for years
Niggas fantasize about the shit that I do daily
Like these rappers rap about all the shit that I do really
I’m like really, half a billi, nigga?
Really you got baby money
Keep it real with niggas, niggas ain’t got my lady money
” -Jay

I loveeeeeeeeeeee it  if you didnt hear it or want to hear it again check it out:





I never got the chance to update that Omarion made a statement clearing his name and confirming that he is not Bi. I guess






On to Chris Brown there is this video out of him coming at paparazzi they claimed that he smacked the camera and was acting all ghetto which is not true leave that damn boy alone.. and just because someone call someone else blood dont mean they in a gang grandfathers call young boys young blood so that mean my grandpops was blood ?? I think NOT! Check it out for yourself 



Mashonda Swizz Beats ex Wife gets a VH1 show .. ughh I need one then .. this needs to stop . Not everyone deserves a show. I dont plan on watching Toya new show either .. I'm just over it Basketball Wives and RHOA and Bad girls club is enough for me .. Speaking of that 


The new bad girls season started and I'm not impressed we got manly hoes, old hoes and weak hoes, smh they need to get it together I'll watch it tho even tho I think its gonna be WACK!
ehhhhh I thought Jade was the prettiest but she bounced so moving on Char is too fucking old leaving your corporate career to be a bird is not the wave!

I'm outtie Make sure yall check out Da Secret Room 2night at 6pm
Kisses Truth 

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up