On Repeat Jay and Ye Otis ..


Internet was going WILD for Jay and Ye Otis record that hit the waves.. So by the time I got home from I had to jump on and hear what all the fuss was about ...  As soon as I turned it on and heard the sample I was like Ye gonna go ham on this song (producer wise) .. This is just the spark that we need right now. I feel like a kid at Christmas, Just to be hyped about music doesn't happen as often as it used to growing up ... Its a difference in liking a song and going crazy when you hear it and having to put it on repeat 10000 times ....  
 Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive -Ye
Enjoy like I have all night (Like a great sex partner lol) -Truth




Download 

http://hulkshare.com/tdmf5gen4w9o
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up