Recap July 7th Beyonce, Kelly, Bow Wow, J.Cole ect

14,000 and counting ... =)

Watch the throne is coming ..
This Cover is toooo tough!! 

(Updated)
1. No Church in The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. Beyoncé)
3. Niggas in Paris
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. Prime Time
8. Who Gon Stop Me
9. Murder to Excellence
10. Welcome to The Jungle
11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Why I Love You (Feat. Mr Hudson)

Bonus tracks:
13. Illest Motherfucker Alive
14. H*A*M
15. That’s My Bitch
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)
I can't even tell you how excited I am .. awww man .. speaking of greatness I already pre-ordered mines get yours too at http://www.watchthethrone.com/


Beyonce album is HOT! I'm not gonna lie, it's songs that will get stuck in ya head.. I Care is one, Countdown Party, End Of Time is just a few, Haters really can choke, number 1 album is 14 countries, come on like how can you hate, you don't get paid to hate so why, I can see if she couldn't sing, or dance for give a great performance, but she has proven herself. Go Bey !!! 313k in the 1st week, NO its not her best numbers but look at like this, to not have any top 10 singles, AND her album leaking 3 weeks before, I think its pretty good! It just shows that she has fans! and not just dick riders ... 


Now people are screaming that its Kelly's turn. Honestly I like Kelly BUT for some reason,people don't go hard for her, they talk a bunch of shit, but Kelly has never had a platinum album so if its her turn buy her shit! She big in the UK and other countries. Motivation is hot and catching fire, now can she give us another chart topping single, and is the album worth it. We'll see.. I'm rooting for her!!! 



Now this plankin movement is funny to me, some making a big deal about it, but people gonna do whatever they want no matter what people say, its a phase it will pass.. 
Its getting crazy ... that baby pic had me rollin!! 

Time to move on to something serious

This bitch Casey Anthony getting away with murder is beyond crazy, She will be out of jail by Wednesday and her legal team was/is celebrating like hell, I guess its kool to lie to the cops about your baby being "missing" and you can party and get tattoo's and shit and its all good in the legal system, just as long as its no fingerprints to prove you killed your child then its alllll good. I guess she was watching Law and Order SVU and snapped too much to learn how to get away smh, She will forever be known as the woman that killed her kid and got away with it, so She won't live a normal life no matter where she go or what she do .. 

Bow wow has a kid if you haven't heard .. Shai Shai,( it took his pussy points down a little lol j/k.)  Hey it was rumors of the baby being his for awhile now, but its kool that he stood up and took responsibility like he was supposed to and made it be known, It really turned Bow Wow into Shad Moss the man! in my opinion.  
I was dead laughing at this the other day .. J.Cole on Auto Tune video from 08'  *Nyla this is for you 

Speaking of Cole .. Wale has a new joint coming out the 16th (I believe) called Bad Girls Club ft Cole .. Only the snippet is out now .. take a listen 



Enjoying Life, Work Hard.. =) -Truth .. 

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up