The Jams In My Headphones: Fantastia, Drake, The Dream & More

I know I been missing for a little bit (New Job Heyyyy) BUT the last week I definitely been adding new songs to my phone and I just been jamming

First up is Fantasia ooo honey when I heard Without Me ft Kelly Rowland and Missy I was like yessss Fantasia, I know I read some things about her recently her and baby father not together and her issue with Jet (Story Here) so it feels good to get back to the music. The fact that Missy is on this track is enough to make me download it. The song basically should become a anthem to the ex boyfriends that got put on to some new iish by the ex girl. Take a listen

Her new album Side Effects in Stores April 23rd


Next Up is Drake Girls Love Beyonce

After serving them drinks to Jay and Bey Drake got the clearance to drop a track sampling Destiny's Child's Say My Name, Drake has a habit of putting catchy music, for me I have to listen a few times before I really like it, the same with this track


The Dream IV Play

Honestly I don't go hard for The Dream is he talented yes but idk I just don't he got some good songs that I like but if I wouldn't look him up on Spotify lol But this track I do like

Continue reading.....


DJ Khaled No New Friends ft Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
Now everybody and the gangsta grandma gonna be screaming No New Friends ughh BUT I like this track like I said before Drake just has that ability to make you like his iish. 


Now this been out BUT I didn't get a chance to talk about the GREAT Jay and Open Letter ft Trey Songz and produced by Timbaland and Swizz Beatz

OOO child I can't get this song out my head and Damnit Jay just be killing them . HOTTNESS the end!
Now for those wondering where Trey Songz come in all this he is the opera voice at the end of the song BOSS!


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up