Interview City: Re-Cap of Tantalizing Lipstick's Networking Event.

May 2nd was a great  evening, people came together at Club Lucky in Brooklyn to network and mingle. I was invited to co-host and cover the event, and I had a blast I interviewed some wonderful people.

I had a chance to chop it up with the Owners of Club Lucky

Links :https://www.facebook.com/mrluckybkinc?fref=ts

We were also there to premiere two new videos from artist Dre Smooth, quick little interview before the premiere

* It looks like my legs are open they are not it just looks that way because of my big ol thighs hunny*
Links:https://www.facebook.com/Dresmoothlikes?fref=ts

GoGo Dancers and Choreographer Versatile were there as well .....

Links  Bryan Alexander ,Rubi TakkouriAudrey Allen, Bella Moreno & Versatile 


SMR Sound & DJ Classik

Links SMR SOUND  & DJ Classik

Last but not least The Host of the Party Miss Karma Kitty

Links: Karma Kitty 

I have to thank Tantalizing Lipstick for putting together this event. Also shoutout to Pie Vision for recording all the videos of the night check the website, Www.StudioRPV.com Make sure yall check these people out, on the rise and make sure you like my fb page SEALEDKISS
You've Been Kissed



Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up