Eye Kandy: Drey GreenEyes Arroyo

Drey GreenEyes Arroyo 

Brooklyn native Staten Island raised 

Model Artist Photographer



I choose Ms. Arroyo as my Sealedkiss Eye Kandy, because she's beautiful one, I'm a sucker for tattoos and something draws you in to her pictures. I'm not for traditional Modeling at all, something different will always catch my eye, Thick is becoming a household thing, no longer will you only hear and know just the size 2. Beauty is in all shapes and sizes. 
I wanted to show that you don't have to be a size 2 or a 16 
(which is the standard in Plus size modeling )to be a model. 
You can be you and still kill the game. 


My Favorite 





Check her out on FB 

Feel like you could be featured as Sealedkiss Eye Kandy? Email your pictures to 
Ms.Truth11@gmail.com
Muah!!!!






Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up