Sipping on That BRANDY!!!!!!! Two Eleven In Stores


I'm hyped for Brandy, one because I love her and I been rooting for her with this comeback its been like 4 years the time is now. Now she dropped her new album Two Eleven today and I took a hard listen, and the first reaction off it is BRANDY IS BACK damnit!!, the vocals on these songs are stronger than ever!!! I didn't skip not one song. I can relate to a few joints right now!. But instant faves are Wildest Dreams, Hardly Breathing, Do You Know What You Have?,and Slower I can name the whole album but I'm not. Something for everybody, hard hitting beats, soft vocals, strong vocals, love, heartbreak, done with you type joints. I can go on but I want you to experience it for yourself! P.S. Chris Brown is the ONLY feature you get a full BRANDY album ,your welcome.

Please go and cop this album. Now I will be buying a hard copy I need to add this to my collection. I don't buy hard copies anymore but she deserves it

Brandy if you ever read this thank you for throwing on your cape and joining the team to SAVE R&B !!!

Slower

Hardly Breathing 

Wildest Dreams Which is the second single off the album it's been out for a bit now 


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up