Kiss Spotlight: $in & P and Marc Papers


Know anybody that you think should be featured as Kiss Spotlight fashions,nail art, music, ect hit me up email me at Ms.Truth11@gmail.com. Make sure to put a description as well any links if it's hot it may be Kiss Spotlight of the Week .. 
       Kiss Spotlight this week is $in & P and Marc Papers..


Okay I been in blogger mode and came across two mixtapes that caught my ear .. 1st up shout out to Kee'Bee baby!! to putting me on to $in & P, as soon as I pressed play hooked check these fellas mixtape Asiatic Rhythms Presents The Adventures Of $in & P. Smooth music I'm a sucker for it .. Let me know if you feeling it.. 






Up Next is Marc Papers now you may have seen him on Sealed Kiss before .. He was a Champ on 106 & Park, and he was on Da Secret Room (my old weekly show) with me and the ladies a little while ago.. I wondered where he been, he kinda left social media for a bit, but now he is back and with new music for the streets .. Shut Up and Listen is Mr.Papers newest mixtape and it's just him no features and he shows you that he has mature from his previous mixtape Rabbit Season .. So Shut Up & Listen you might love it!! 





Support-Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up